Sunday, February 15, 2009

Zero Gravity!

I just got an air hogs zero gravity micro rc car! It is a remote controlled car that can stick to walls or ceilings. With that amount of traction it does really good doughnuts!




You may be and I was wondering how in the world can this car stick to walls? This diagram can
help you out. The air under the car gets sucked out by the fan on top and pushed upward. That causes low pressure under the car, than the air comes back and pushes on the car and keeps it on the wall! The zero gravity car does not defy the laws of physics but merely uses it's surroundings! My favorite thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. You should teach me how the air hog airplane works that you got Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a geat idea! I might use that for next weeks post. If anyone has any other ideas for future posts, let me know.

    ReplyDelete